Lump in throat everyday ??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Lump in throat feels like something is stuck been happening a lot as soon as I wake up all day then bed wake up with very very dry throat having like 3 packets of anticols is it normal for all the time scared the crap out of me

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Also inside ears soft pain
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Aww jim jim jimmy poor jim had the exact same thing buddy sounds like sinuses to me look up clean out sinuses salt and water its very very good i think it will help you as for the lump in your throat can be two things heavy stress and anxiety which is highly likely or on the other hand you have not stated your diet and it could be an ulcer which is awful left untreated and anything eatin that has a tiny bit of acid will reck ye hope this helps
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I've got that going on now as well. Anxiety can definitely cause that feeling, but so can gerd and sinus problems. It's probably best to go see a doctor to check for any sinus infection, and drainage, especially with the bit of ear pain you have.

Even if it's from sinus problems or stomach acid, anxiety always makes it worse. Do whatever you need to do to try not to think about it. It might not go away completely until you see a doctor, but it will seem less present when given less attention. I hope you feel better soon.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up