Lump just beneath rear of penis head

Posted , 5 users are following.

Male 22, after having unprotected sex with a new girl recently, I have found a lump at the rear of penis, just beneath the head. The lump appears to be under the skin, and a small white mark can be see.

I squeezed the lump and some yellowy liquid came out.

It's hard to explain, I hope the photo make it easier.

http://m.imgur.com/HRsp0tO

The black area shows where the lump is, beneath the skin. The blue area shows where the liquid came out of. The white area shows the little white mark.

I am not experiencing at discharge from the urethra, or any pain whilst urinating.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Honestly nothing looks abnormal to me, I do see the little lump under the skin. You should just go to you doctor and have them look at it for you, could be a cyst doesn't sound like any std but just go to be sure.
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply. Even though pressing against the lump causes some liquid to come out, is that still indicative of a cyst?

Also, It may be unrelated, but I've had a sore throat and cough for a about a week now, and I've read that can be a sign of chlamydia, is that something I should be worried about?

• Posted

If you're having unprotected sex, or giving and receiving oral sex then yes it should be something to worry about. Always wear condoms!! And yes cyst can have liquid or semi-solid substances inside them. Just go to the doctor and get tested for stds and full physical.
  • Posted

I didnt really see anything that resembled herpes, but I would definetly go get it checked out just in case. And if you continue to have sexual intercourse with the said female, I would use protection until you find out what the bumps are.
  • Posted

Sir I have never actually said this to anybody outright but knowing her she's like I know it I do believe you have just acquired yourself a case of herpes now it's okay don't freak it could be very well run do not touch it do not push pink pop or anything keep your hands off of that unless you are washing it all hands deck if you know what I mean. Because this is transferable big time and you got something out of a blister type thing on the head of your penis or anywhere near your penis after having unprotected sex you bet your bottom dollar you got yourself something come on now you know better I hate that happened to you but my goodness. Y'all are messing with things that you can't scrub off with Ajax. Keep stress-free take aspirin a fever reducer 3 times a day drink lots of water. Get to the doctor immediately have him prescribe you zovirax or Valtrex. I was just telling someone in the form ammonia. Cool clean dry three major roles temperature free hand free. If I'm wrong I'm going to be so happy. Please don't be mad at me if I am wrong. That would be a time to celebrate let me know God bless you and good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.