lump on my labia

Edited , 5 users are following.

hi .

i am 17 years old. Recently like two to three days back i noticed a small lump on my labia majora . at first it wasn't that painful but after a day i noticed a small bump near that and on one more side on labia majora there is another bump . so i now have a small lump and bump on one side (left) and one bump on another side ( right) . The lump and bump on one side are a somewhat painful when you touch painful and itchy but the bump on the other side is neither itchy nor painful . i am really concerned about it . One more thing in last two to three moths i am frequently getting bumps around my vagina . I even did not get my periods ( usually my periods are kind of regular and irregular i mean sometimes they they regular and sometimes they stop ) . i even have vitamin d deficiency and i use supplements . Lastly , i never shaved my pubic hair and i never had sex.

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

if you have never had sex this is a good indicator it is not an std. has anyone ever given you oral sex? without pictures it is hard to tell,you might want to just see your GP and get then checked out and a diagnosis that way.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Shadow, what is your weight and are you anaemic? One hurts? Is there discharge? Do they seem like pimples or boils? Take care.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Oh my god it sounds as though you have the EXACT same as me! I noticed a small lump on the inside of my labia majora near the middle which only hurt when I touched it, and then a couple of days later, two more appeared near my clitoris. I also have Vitamin D deficiency, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. I'm worried too, but hopefully we'll be okay. X

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up