Lumps on vagina :/ are these genital warts ?

Posted , 14 users are following.

Ive always felt the ridges on my vaginal opening but taking this picture and noticing the bumps have made me worried if they are genital warts caused by hpv.

i have no itching, or foul smelling discharge and everything is fine as of now.

imageShould i get em checked out if they are warts ?(have put a picture and circled it)

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Edited

I have the same exact thing!! Youre fine you most likely have vestibular papiomalisis. ( i cant spell it for the life of me) its really common and it isnt an std! its harmless.

• Posted

mine looked just like this and overtime turned into what to me looks like genital warts

• Edited

i actually went to my obgyn when mine looked like that he told me it was nothing. i actually do have low grade hpv that i got from someone who got me pregnant and left me two months later and signed rights away to our child.. its so easy to get no matter how many people you have been with

• Posted

i dont think you have anything please dont think that! mine just looked like that before it turned into this

• Posted

I know! Im not offended or anything. I completely understand. I talked to my bf about it and hes getting tested in a few weeks. Hes really sweet about it he told me he will still stay with me if i have anything.

• Posted

thats good! it doesnt look like you do, i pray you dont because it has been hell to deal with

• Posted

The good thing is that you wont have it forever!! Its just a bump in the road and you will be okay just remember that girl!

• Posted

i know its just so upsetting that i have had normal paps and i thought it was finally over then i notice that 😕

• Posted

fyi if it is hpv men cant get tested for it unfortunately the only way you can know is if they have warts otherwise there's no test for them

• Posted

i have the exact same thing but the lumps on my vagina opening are white and more clumpy, does this mean its not vp?

• Posted

Yours looks like warts.. Warts on vaginal opening/soft mucous skin will appear like this.

• Posted

When i look up hpv images are not similar to this. But when i look up VP i see a lot of vaginas with what me and you have. I have no symptoms but that is common with hpv. My bf has been tested before and i didnt notice my vagina looking like that until i got with him. Hes getting tested in a couple weeks. I think its okay though tbh.

• Posted

thank you so much katie 😂 this has kept me up for quite some nights now. I looked up VP and youre right they do look similar ! I'll be getting tested in a couple of weeks and getting hpv vaccinated, hope itll go smoothly for me as well as for you and your bf ! Thank you again for reassuring me i really appreciate it (:

• Posted

its no problem! Even if it is hpv you will be okay! itll go away in a couple years and it doesnt stay forever. You will be okay!! Also update me what your doctor says!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.