MACA reproduction health capsules (NOW) 500mgs daily

Posted , 7 users are following.

Bonsoir, 

I realise that most people are fast asleep now but I'm awake (even though exhausted), anybody like me? I never used to be an insomniac cry

Anyhow, just wandering if anyone has tried these supplements and if so if they've had any improvements in their wellbeing.

My kiwi friend recommended them highly,

A very tired and achy lady rolleyes

bonne nuit

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I am up live on the west coast of the US smile

I read good reviews but not tried it suppsed to increase energy levels, might be why you are awake if you are alread them!

Don't ya just love being wide awake yet so want to snuggle down and forget the world..... take a Xanax if I cannot sleep, naughty but does the trick xx

• Posted

Hi AStrid,

no I'm not already taking but need some energy hun, sounds rather nice WEst Coast of States, it's getting very automn like here now, need to sleep so I can enjoy some of the day tmw. 

Bye for nowlol

• Posted

Hi MrsMerm

I did try them about 4 months ago, for  2 months.  My complaint was debilitating joint and muscle pains.  Unfortunately I don't think they worked for me, but I have read that  many other women in here did feel much better with it.  As we know what works for one, May not work for another.  Give it a try and good luck.

Viv

• Posted

Hi Viv,

thanks for that,

Enjoy your day where ever you are

biggrin

• Posted

Hi 

Yes i have taken root maca for 10 years it was the first thing i took in early peri. 

Still take it now 

Jay xx

• Posted

Hi again

If you want energy 

B12

B Complex with 100mg min if B6

Berrocca 

Jay xx

• Posted

Hi Jay,

WOW this sites amazing, just realised why the B6 and B12 haven't worked properly for me, they're very low dose, B6 is 10mg daily and B12 only 2.5

Going to get some proper stuff

An enthusiastic Mrs M

cheesygrin 

• Posted

hi

read the discussion i posted Vit B6 and B12 heading

all about it

you need at least 100mg B6 i take 150mg

theres a mega B100mg time release that holland and barret do if your in UK. that has 100mg B6

i am in southern spain..

also B12 needs to be the strongest..

Jarrows B12 5000mcg cherry flavour , red label

jay xx

• Posted

Hi 

Maca wont aid sleep..

magnesium aids sleep amonst other things, taken before bed..

also melatonin

jay xx 

• Posted

Hey Jay,

your a Guru on this stuff,

Merci Beaucoup lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.