Major anxiety, worried about husbands headache

Posted , 2 users are following.

a few years ago my husband started suffering with headaches around spring time , but he got his eyes tested, got glasses and they got better but he still suffered with the occasional headache

the last few weeks he has been getting headaches again he usually goes to the gym 3 or 4 times a week but hasn't been able to because of lock down

our little boy has been waking up a lot during the night as well so we are having very disturbed sleep and my husband usually get up as 5am for work

we are also having a stressful time due to moving and it taking ages

he has an eye test booked for this week incase he needs new glasses

his whole dads side of the family wear glasses all the time so it might be that

he also spends a lot of time with his head bent down looking at his phone

I suffer with severe health anxiety and I'm terrified f a brain tumor or something, am I being dramatic? or could all the above factors be contributing to these headaches

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You guys have a lot of life going on. I think that is the culprit of the headaches. Also, does he have allergy issues? There are different pollens and molds that are out in the spring versus the fall. I have 1 kid that has bad spring allergies and gets the headaches, even with blurred vision at times. And 2 other kids that have bad fall allergies, ragweed to be exact. One kid gets headaches and a full face type of feeling, sinuses. The other gets the very drippy nose and headaches. Everyone's reaction to different pollens and molds can be different. So that is a possibility too.

• Posted

One more thought to add to that, I haven't always had allergy and sinus issues. Out of the blue about 8 years ago I started having issues with them. So even if he's never had those types of issues, it's possible that it's developed. I hope you both feel better soon.

• Posted

thank you for your reply

his eye test went fine which I am glad about as they can often pick up serious things

I am thinking maybe lack of sleep and allergies as the happened in spring last last 2 times im also thinking maybe high blood pressure so he is going to ger this looked at

im hoping its hair a mixed of a few different things contributing to the headaches

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.