Major Panic Attack

Posted , 2 users are following.

Good Morning everything seemed to be going fine then I saw a report on the BBC website about a blood test for cancer and it feeked me out, I dont know what to do I feel awful, sick, sweating, racing heart.  Why has this freeked me out so much.  i am buying a house with my son and am trying to get critical life insurance, petrified the doctor will tell them something I dont know.  Please help urgently

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi jean, what a lovely name. All the things that is going on in your life at this time will cause you to worry (anxiety) (fear) fear of the unknown. What if I cannot get critical life cover? Buying a house is one of the most stressfull things in your life that you will have do deal with. Read the information on Stress on this site. It is very well researched and put into words. Yhen look at my post on Deep muscle Relaxation. There is also a leaflet for this on the site. Please look at the rescourses because they are there to help you. We can only point you in the right direction but it is your choice to do what ever it takes to help yourself. The information is really great so get stuck in and see. Good luck Peter.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Peter, what a kind man.  Can you please point me in the right direction to get the information on stress and your post on deep muscle relaxation, I am willing to try anything
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi jean, ho the right of this page you have Related Information the last 3 subjects would I believe be benificial to your present problems and will help you to control the feelings in the future. Hope this helps. These are what I used to teach my clients to do, so good luck and will speak to you soon. Peter.

Stress self help guides

Relavation exercises

Controlled Breathing  

Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up