Edited , 4 users are following.
Been feeling quite unwell for about 3 weeks now, the same story is repeated every morning:
- Wake up with a bitter taste in my mouth
- Feel nauseous for a few hours until after midday around - but it can continue for longer
- Constantly fatigued and sleepy and legs feel sore and lazy
- Most days pass loose stool (not all days)
- Evenings are usually better
Just a brief history on me:
- Took antibiotics 3 times this year already (twice for a sinus infection and bronchitis) - but last time was an antibiotic called Rifaximin to deal with what the doctor diagnosed me with as SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth), the symptoms started while I was on this antibiotic but I stopped it three weeks ago already yet the persist
- I do have GERD
- I do have a sinus issue
- I do have Gilberts syndrome
- My blood tests have shown nothing major so far other than a slightly higher white blood cell count and high calcium in the blood and low vitamin D
Has anyone gone through any of this after antibiotics?
0 likes, 6 replies