Manipulation

Posted , 3 users are following.

had anyone heard how Britta is after her manipulation 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes, she has been chatting to me on Facebook. I will copy it across:

greetings from hospital - lots of drugs!! - and bending at 130 at the moment. doc said i would never ever have managed to break that blockage on my own. we discussed thks, didn't we: long legs = long scars!! but that was never our focus though, was it?

Caz

• Posted

There is more:

my knee was like a wall. at 80 my surgeon told me. my physio got it to over 100. the mobilisation machine is the best. i have one at home. but it doesn't replace active mobilisation, i.e. exercises. keep up the good work!! i come out friday. my doc is hqving me stay longer to make sure i have the bend.

Caz

• Posted

You can all friend me on Facebook. My name is Carol Desmond and my profile pic is me with one of my dogs. 

Caz

• Posted

Just heard again from Britta, she only has her smartphone in hospital with her and her eyesight is fuzzy, probably from the drugs. She says she will be on here when she gets home on Friday.

Caz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.