Many Thanks

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm so glad I found this site everyone has been so kind. I'm here in the states and we don't have such a site as this. It helps for someone to respond n know exactly what u r talking about cause they have experience the exact same thing. Sometimes even the Doctors don't know what we r referring to. So even though I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel I know the light is there at some point. So I would encourage everyone to ask their questions no such thing as a dumb question. Thanks again my tkr friends from a distance.

3 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

It is always good to hear different people,s experience s from around the world. I have found the forum very interesting and encouraging.As you said Doctors/Consultant haven't got the patients view. I have had blisters come up on both my recent TKR and the other in January. So reassuring to know you are not alone.

I have told my consultant and Doctors Surgery about this website. So they can recommend it to others prior to their surgery. Also books / blogs patients have written. Good luck, Hope you feel a lot better soon.

• Posted

You are so right. ย I also reside in the states and this site has been wonderful! ย Thank you to whomever started this
  • Posted

You are so right. It's a great site and good for a moan!!! Whereabouts in the States are you? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ xx
    • Posted

Hey Clarkey I'm in Riverdale Georgia moved her from New York City in 2005
    • Posted

Hey Bebe ... wow. Do you prefer Georgia to NYC? I've recently moved from London to Essex which isn't far in the grand scheme of things but ohhh such much better to be out of London!! Mind you I still work in the City so not left it completely! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    • Posted

Hey clarkey miss my big apple so much in my book there is no comparison. But I'm closer to my parents have a great job,car etc etc things could always be worst lol. Looking forward to going to London one day๐Ÿ˜€
    • Posted

Hey Bebe ... let me know when you come to London would be great to meet up ... we could compare knees!!! I love the Big Apple so understand it would be difficult to leave ... same for me in London but I'm only 30 minutes away and I still work there so don't get the chance to miss it!!! Have a great Friday and a good weekend. Xx
  • Posted

Maybe you aren't as far away as you think. I am in the Midwest (central time zone) of the US
  • Posted

Hi, every one is different and all our experiences must help someone if aired on this fabulous site.ย  Love reading and replying as well.
  • Posted

Hi Bebe. I am also in the states. I live near Cincinnati, ohio. I'm so glad I found this forum! It has helped me keep my sanity when I thought I wouldn't get thru. I have received honest, heart-felt and truly inspiring answers to my questions and I try to answer anyone I think I may be able to help or inspire in return. We should all have a tkr reunion one day! !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.