MAP??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey Guys, heard quite a few of you mentioning MAP?

Don't mean to sound ignorant if it is something really obvious....but what is it? lol :oops:

Kerz :o xx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

MAP is a helpline from Roche the manufacturers of Orlistat

They are very helpful, will run through how the tablets work etc & answer any questions. They will phone you a few weeks later to see how you are getting on. It's well worth giving them a call.

[b:19277701f8]Sorry but Patient Admin have removed an email address/telephone number from this posting, as it is the policy of Patient UK not to publish these on this forum. [/b:19277701f8]

They will ask you to register and for that you will need to give them the batch number of the tablets you are taking - this is on the box that the medication is in!

• Posted

I have replied with details, but it has to be approved by a moderator before they will show it.
  • Posted

Thanx :lol:
  • Posted

Google Xenical MAP.. the number is on the website..

I registed with them last week and received a book explaining Xenical, a food diary and a tape measure.

• Posted

If you register with this site rather than being a guest then I can personal message the details to you.
  • Posted

The number is on a message posted here a couple if days ago - have a look

KJ

• Posted

If someone wants to post the web link & phone number here as well - I will approve it.
  • Posted

I would contact map as they are very helpful.

0800 731 7138 :D :D :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.