Marijuana for Post Hermetic Neuralgia

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have Post Hermetic Neuralgia since a year and have seen on internet that Marijuana is good for chronic pains. Does anyone have experience of using it?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I take CBD oil, it isn’t helping my PHN but it has helped my chronic pain. I just had back surgery in April and I was experiencing setbacks with nerve pain and muscle spasms, Gabapentin didn’t really help but the CBD oil has. I am much more mobile. 

You have to play around with the dose and start out low. Take one DROP not dropper full, two or three times a day. Sublingual, keep it under the tongue for two minutes before swallowing. You might even have to try a different brand before one works for you. 

Report Reply
  • Posted

I took cbd oil for it for a few weeks. It definitely took the edge off but is not a cure. I also have been a smoker of it for twenty years. Th edible cbd helped more than the smoking but they both help. The internal helped the pain more. The smoking helped my mind accept my condition more. My oil container broke on me and i lost 100 dollars worth of oil. I live in canada and am awaiting legalization at which time i will be buying more oil. Want to go get a prescription but figure just waiting for legalization would be easier. My doc wants me on gabapentin which im not at all interested in.  With the oil dont be scared just start slow until u can slightly feel it.  Its miraculous stuff. It made me a beleiver in herbs thats for sure. Whats your story woth this stuff. U can see mine im all over this site. Best of luck and hope your still doing your best to live your life. I know im tryn my damndest to not let this beat me. Hardest thing if my life thats for sure. Stay strong friend in phn

Report Reply
  • Posted

Yes defibtely

for sure

the only thing is that it is expensive.s

supposed,y with medical marijuana you need more cbd than THC.in my case I got the high ha ha lrvel level of THC and low cbd,ll

if you are getting the medical marijuana I would get the vaporizer.l

one of them lasted for months, lt costs about 50 a week for pills or tincture 

no Indus, it’s outrageous.

last year in Aug 2017 til now I spent 700 bucks on mm that’s outrageous 

the vaporizer is very nice you I have go into a dream LL...us PHN Asufferers

are in agony

we deserve to get stoned.let me nknoe if you need more info

lisa

Report Reply
  • Posted

I can get Marijauana only in the form of unprocessed weed and not as CBD or THC oil or tablets .

Does anyone know the process of how it can be used  for relieving pain without getting stoned. 

Report Reply
  • Posted

Are you in a medical marijuana state.

you can get the tincture

the prescribing doctor can give the dosage

there is little difference between getting stoned and havinf relief from PHN  mainly because 

hopefully your nerves will relax you will experience euphoria and free from the yoke of

PHN,

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up