Matron leaving!😞

Posted , 22 users are following.

Hi all,

So devastated, Matron is leaving the forum and website; will miss her so much, a wonderful lady who is so supportive to all.

Someone/people have been nasty on one of the other forums. This is not the first time, I hope the modulators manage to track the troll/'s down and sort this out once and for all.

Hoping Matron will change her mind she is such a great source of reliable information and always on hand to help the many worried ladies!

Please change your mind Matron,

Phyl x😕😕😕

6 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Next
  • Posted

That's terrible! I have found Matrons support invaluable and cannot believe people would be nasty to her. Please stay Matron! XXX
    • Posted

The fact that Matron has not only been through repair ops herself but she also worked within urogynocology making her advice that much more invaluable!

Phyl x

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear this . She has been so generous with her time and knowledge and I have valued all of her input over the past few weeks of my recovery. 

How dreadful that somebody would want to be unpleasant to such a lovely person sad 

• Posted

I agree Matron is brilliant. She always gives excellent insight and information and she has been so patient with me. I will miss her can't believe anyone could say anything unpleasant about her.
    • Posted

Your right Sarah, it is unbelievable that anyone could be unpleasant! I do hope Matron reconsider's her decision to leave and not allow this negativity of trolls to dictate. I would imagine it would be very upsetting to sat the least but we can't allow people like that to win!

Phyl x

• Posted

That's awful, Matron has been great her advice has been invaluable I hope she reconsiders and stays
    • Posted

Absolutely, while we can all share our experiences, and can draw on each other for support we still need reassurance from Matron!

Phyl x

• Posted

Noo! I really hope not,she is so helpful and honest in her replies.

She isn't just a forum member she has so much knowledge.

I read something a few weeks ago about someone complaining. Why would you complain about someone who tries to help, and gives so much of her time and experience.

What a shame.

• Posted

We will all miss her Laura, I know even though I am on the mend and over 3 and a half months post op, I still feel that I need advice now and again and I would not have got this far without Matrons support and help.

Phyl x

• Posted

That's apPalling. As all have said matron has helped each and everyone of us on this forum. So sad that there are so many cretins out there.hope this hasn't affected matron too much. Many future readers will miss the support we have all had.
    • Posted

This is if Carolyn, their arespective new patients all the time in need if Matron. I had my 1st repair along with hysterectomy over 3 years ago, and unfortunately I prolapsed almost immediately, not really sure why, many various reasons, but I may have faired better if I had know about this forum and could have benefited from Matron's advice as I have done this time.

Phyl x

• Posted

Please change your mind Matron.  We all love you and depend on your knowledge and supremely caring support.  Why are some people so nasty??  Don't let them win.  Our world has changed, where it is more common for the minority opinions out weigh the majority.  The great majority of us love you, and depend on you.  Whatever your choice,  I will remember the help you have given me, and I thank God for getting to know you, per this forum.  Bless you, dear lady!  And don't hesitate to come back to us.

Most Sincerely,  Dorothy

• Posted

I cannot understand how anyone could 'troll' matron, shame on them.  The mods should sort this out ASAP.  Matron, please don't go.
    • Posted

Online trolls should be exposed, and made to feel shame for the things they say!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.