Matron leaving!😞

Posted , 22 users are following.

Hi all,

So devastated, Matron is leaving the forum and website; will miss her so much, a wonderful lady who is so supportive to all.

Someone/people have been nasty on one of the other forums. This is not the first time, I hope the modulators manage to track the troll/'s down and sort this out once and for all.

Hoping Matron will change her mind she is such a great source of reliable information and always on hand to help the many worried ladies!

Please change your mind Matron,

Phyl x😕😕😕

6 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Who would do that......

Matron has been nothing but kind and considerate to all our needs and for one has helped me amensely. I'm soooooo sad to hear that someone has been nasty and will miss her advice as she has helped all of us going through this rough time.

Please reconsider matron we will miss you.xxx

• Posted

Topsi, I hope Matron is still here for many years too come, she has a wealth of experience that no-one else has, and if ever I have to go through another repair in the future I know I will be in good hands if she is still here!

Phyl x

• Posted

Matron, if you are still reading these comments just wanted to say thank you for your message.

No - one can support us all as well as you can and I will enjoy my holiday much more if you reconsider your decision.

I know it is very emotionally upsetting when nasty trolls start this kind of nonsense but please reconsider their are thousands more women out their that need and appreciate your help.

We are all thinking of you,

Phyl x💖

• Posted

Hi to you all. I want endorse what all the others are saying about Matron leaving! Please DON'T LEAVE Matron! You've been so kind and helpful to everyone who needs help on this and the Arthritis forum. Please come back we need you! Some folk who do this 'trolling' are just totally sick in the head and should be IGNORED! I agree that Moderator should find who is doing it and banish them for ever, block their access to these forums. You must have their details Alan. Please help us and Matron, this is such a great site for people who need help and good advice from people like her. How about a petitian to get rid of TROLLS? frown
    • Posted

Hi Phyl. Don't know if it will help Matron but I've messaged Emis Moderator re her leaving. Maybe if we all did that, something could be done to prevent "trolling" of people like her who are really so helpful and kind to all of us who need it. Come on ladies, your help is needed! Pollyanna UK
    • Posted

It is the weekend so Alan, Emis Moderator may not be working. We'll have to wait and see if he responds. X rolleyes
    • Posted

We could all help by reporting any posts we find which are apparently trolling someone. Click on the flag under the message to report it.
    • Posted

Definitely will if I see any, only ever came across someone bad mouthing once before on here and Moderator very quickly deleted the posts! It was all very upsetting!

Anyhow everyone rallied together and all moved on fairly quickly.x☺

• Posted

This is one of the risks of participating in a public forum, there are many different people writing, most of them are good people but there are always unpleasant and ungrateful ones, it's a matter of statistics, we find these people everywhere... Also in this virtual environment. Matron, don't forget there are a lot of us that are very very grateful for your generous advice. 😘
    • Posted

Your So right Hijadeonagro; my hubby is a window cleaner and meets many different people, and ad he says 99.9% of people are lovely human beings, but their are always the 0.1% who spread negativity in every walk of life. So we must remember that and not allow the minority spread that negativity!

Phyl x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.