May be a good chance this is a herpes outbreak

Posted , 2 users are following.

Started about a 6-7 days ago with a very small black dot on the tip/bottom of the meatus, which I didn't notice until I touched it. The rim of the meatus began getting inflamed the following day. The next day I noticed a scab on the back of my penis, and the following day more sores began to develop.

They don't itch and it doesn't burn when peeing. I guess what I feel is a little tingling or slight discomfort similar to any other open cut or sore in a sensitive area, but it isn't painful. 

It looks to start as discolored skin that get wrinkling and quickly develops into a scabbed sore. There aren't any blisters and the skin isn't raised much. I see things similar to herpes and this dissimilar, so wanted to get some insight. I plan on seeing a doctor tomorrow, regardless.

The first 3 pictures are from 2 days ago. The last picture is from this morning.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Honestly looks like herpes hun, go and get it checked out. Better to be on the safe side. Good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.