Maybe drank a little bad milk?

Posted , 2 users are following.

As I've posted before, I have severe anxiety and it's based on my fear of vomiting. At about 4:30-5pm I had a small, probably 16 oz milkshake from the boardwalk? I only drank half of it, it was alright just wasn't quite tasteful and had a bit of a sweeter maybe possibly off taste? There were no chunks or anything, I couldn't tell if I was being paranoid or not so I threw it out anyways. It's now 9:45pm so it's been over 4 hours and I normally feel nauseas so I can't tell if it's because I looked up sour milk effects on Google or if it's related to the milkshake. I'm ultimately afraid to be sick , does anyone have any insight on whether you think I even drank bad milk or not? Or if I will be sick?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

bad milk doesn't really make you sick. I think you can actually drink bad milk and not get sick. that's how yogurt started lol I wouldn't recommend it but I wouldn't worry at all in fact milk can make you feel better a lot of the time when you feel sick

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.