Me

Posted , 8 users are following.

Am I the only one who spots daily for months on end? I may have a 24 hour free from it, but then starts again. This has been going on since I have stopped the gushes and clots. It is more of a pinkish colored mucous. Very slight. Thanks in advance for your replies.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

This happened to me. Everything stopped last October. For 2 years up to that point periods were very spuratic. It's been increasing hell ever since. Going back to the doc Friday to discuss HRT, my anxiety, enlarged thyroid and tachycardia. Bloodwork showed slightly increased calcium and liver enzymes. Hope this is helpful. Hugs!

• Posted

Hi Baddilli, I still get my period but it is irregular and I do have spotting in between.  Also it seem the next morning after my husband and I make Love I will spot lightly.sorry if too much info! I’m 52 and hoping this is over soon! My anxiety is through the roof!! Hope this helps some! 
  • Posted

I have a friend that says she has been bleed very very very heavy at times , huge clots and then spots and bleed heavy and clots again she says has been like this for over 1 year straight through everyday!  I find it hard to believe  but thats what she says she will be 59 Nov. 
  • Posted

Yes I had the endless spotting after the heqvy clots and it would go on weeks, stop and start again x
  • Posted

I just had a streak of spotting and lots of mucous, some of the mucous was dark coloured, some light cream, then some that looked like jelly in consistency and was light red. Finally after days of messing around with that and a long cycle, I got my period.  I’m curious to know what others say because I was puzzled by it. I’m 47 and I think I may be in perimenopause but I’m not sure????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.