me again :/

Posted , 6 users are following.

so last night I had the worst panic attack in a while I felt like everything was moving really fast and got nauseous was shaking horrible sad and today I still feel well have moments where things are moving too fast sad I hate it I'm scared I'll get another panic attack

has anyone else experienced the fast motion feeling ? 💕

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes... I experienced that at work the other day... sad
    • Posted

When you get it expereince it and then ul get use to it i had for many years and now im fine
    • Posted

yeah basically it goes away when u stop fearing it
  • Posted

Yea if had this too..I just look at it like it is what it is....
    • Posted

I had this too I ment
  • Posted

Everytime I have a panic attack, I feel the way you have described. I feel shaky, weak, and nauseous. It is a DISGUSTING feeling, but ultimately I've learned that the second I start to feel this way I need to calm myself down one way or another to stop it from progressing into a full-blown panic attack. Sorry you have to go through this sad 
  • Posted

I get the same feelings you get when I have a panic attack. It's as if I'm in a bounce house and and everone is jumping and I'm unable to catch my balance. I get the dizzy nauseous feelings and also not being able to catch my breath. If I can't calm myself down, I find that you just have to let the panic attack flow through. If you fight it, it just makes it last even longer. Of course thats easier said than done. Hope you feel better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.