Me & C

Posted , 4 users are following.

I can see why my Doctor gave me a lecture before handing me the perscription. The morning after the first tablet was shocking, repetitive thoughts & general feeling of a bad hang over. I'm now on day five & with the help of my wife i'm getting my head around them. Biggest side effects for me have been a tingling tongue & dry mouth, headaches & a stinking cold has not helped either.. Roll on 4wks!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stimpy, your side effects may get worse, but believe me it is worth it when they subside. Reading other experiences on this site, helped me through it. Good luck and best wishes on your journey through it. smile
  • Posted

i started mine again on monday nite been on them before but could not stick the utside affects but im gonna try again and bear with it my mouth and face is twitching i take mines at nite is that the best time
  • Posted

Thanks for your support & I'm glad I can to chat to fellow users. I'm taking them to help me get through a recent bout of social panic attacks, is anyone else taking them for PA's? I take mine at midday so I get chance to wake up & face work.
  • Posted

hi i take mine for panack attacts and now i got social phobia wont go out incases i have a panack attack
  • Posted

Hi, i've been on them for two weeks and i gotta say this site is making me feel better. i also keep getting panic attacks i used to years ago if i went out on my own and i went to town on my own as normal the other day and i wanted to run and hide and go home and cry were i could not handle being around so any people. needless to say i'm not gonna get far for a while. i have a job interview in two weeks and i hope i can cope going in a room with strangers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.