meaage for vanessa and anjisann

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi both of you - it was lovely to here from you both - I hope you both had a pleasnat weekend and are magaing to get through each day - the weather here is drab today and that always pulls me down - the weekend was ok for me - I enjoyed my friend coming over but serveral horrible things happened to me sat sunday and yesterday - all things i could cope with but i always seem to question if i will ever have a day without crying .... i know lots of people feel the same its just frustrating ... I wish i was a little bit tougher and less self pittying - anjisann it was nice to meet you i do know how you are feeling - i often feel i cant go on and death terrifies me as well yet its not death it the thought of trying to die and not succeding that worries me more - i guess thats why we are all still here . i have a light box - do either of you have on eof thoose - i do find them good a whole lot better than tablets - they made me feel so awful - i tried counselling and accupuncture as well - didnt work for me !!! how do we get to talk to each other privately - i have a whole host of great jokes that i could send you both all about depression - they will make you laugh !!! - i hope to hear from you both today - reading our posts is something great to look fwd to eveyday x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thanks Melbi - i will do that now
  • Posted

Hello Tia,i had alovely time with my sister and the children,cried buckets when we left but we had to come home a little earlier than planned because my friend and i were taking our kids to legoland for the weekend,early start saturday morning and a day in Windsor (getting soaked) an overnight stay in an hotel and yesterday in legoland,both kids were bored stupid! My son Christian is 11 and my friends daughter Francesca is 12,way too old for legoland as it turns out! wont be going there again! Im registered with this site ( i think) but ive no idea how to go into a private chat room,if you've managed to do it please let me know how,be nicer to email each other properly.Hope the weekend with your friend went ok,before we turn round it'll be christmas and this year im absolutely dreading it.hope to hear from you soon,Vanessa x
  • Posted

hello vanessa

i hope your reading this id love you to get in touch - hope you are getting better

• Posted

Hi,i havent been using the computer very much lately,nice to turn it on and see a message from you.How are you? You had some exciting news the last i heard from you and i still dont know what it is,let me know if you can.Things have been a litle better for me lately but im seeing a counsellor tomorrow for the first time and ive no idea what to expect,dreading it really.Anyway,hope to hear from you soon and we can start emailing again,Vanessa.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.