medication

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello went to Dr's today I have been put on fluoxetine 20 mg has anyone Been On these how good are they ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes excellent but not suitable for everyone... Takes a few weeks to kick in as well
  • Posted

Hi ya .....im 11days in. Starting to feel small but good change after hell!!! No sleep , couldnt eat , shaking and Anxity seemed worse ....but sticking at it ......hope it helps you

amanda

• Posted

Hi these pills made me feel worse. Remember everyone is different. Give them about 6 weeks to get the drug into your body. Try not to worry.
    • Posted

Not going to start them till next week I haven't tryed everything yet I have done therapy what am going back on soon that helped most am doing hypnosis now bit I need to do it every day for it to work better I'm signing up to a gym next week and I think I might start boxing and take my anger out on the bag that's what mainly my anxiety intails stress and anger I keep everything bottled up but I know I shouldn't but I get verbal fast when someone pees me off I don't lash out just verbal anger

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.