Medication problems

Posted , 5 users are following.

is there anyone out there who has had no success with all types of anti depressants and has found they make things worse. i have ended up having tried many but feeling worse now without one. is there any good success story for the anxiety and lethargy feelings.****

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

I am in the same boat, tried all anti depression tablets to no avail, even my doctor he doesn't care.

they don't even follow on your condition, some time even hard to get an appointment to see him.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

First one I tried was brilliant, was on it for 25 yrs, then then stopped distributing it where I live \Wales) so i had to come off it, it's been a downward slope ever since. 😦 anxiety is awful, depression is rock bottom.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I was on a few antidepressant before I was placed on Prozac//Fluoxetine and now I am getting much better. the others did not work and some gave me side effect.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

yes, I have tried some, and got real bad side effects, after one tablet,I am too afraid to try anymore, even though, I am nearly housebound with anxiety, thats slowly turning into depression...I take xanax, when I need them...my Doctor dosen't care either...I am really looking for something natural....if anyone knows about anything...please let me know..xx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up