Meds

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone find if they take their meds at a different time to normal that they feel groggy that day ?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I find that I just feel groggy in general on them. These come with a number of side effects that come and go. Don't worry about it! How long have you been on them?

• Edited

Hi John did u ever get that scary feeling straight through ure heart then woke you up 
    • Posted

Yeah I did early doors then woke up in a panic and sweating was horrible but has passed now x
    • Posted

Hi John how long was you into ure medication when they finally stopped? Cus I’ve been bk on paroxatine now for the past 5wks. And still feeling really anxious and crap x
    • Posted

I have been on setraline for nearly 5 months now and took about 12 weeks on 50mg for the side effects and the anxiety to reduce . I can't advise on paroxatine but all meds take different times to start to work but 5 weeks is not long x

• Posted

Thanks John did you feel anxious, shaky and feeling detached liked u ad lost ureself and feeling detached from luv 1s. The side effects are awfull and scary. I can’t wait till these tablets start to kick in properly x
    • Edited

No they prescribed me propropanol and I took one and had a huge panic of all panic attacks so not touched one since . I don't have a problem with sleeping as I work long hours so am always buggered when I get home x

• Posted

Omg how cud you work when you were feeling that bad? Some days I can’t even get out of bed x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.