Memories

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ever since my anxiety has worsened I keep getting random memories from years ago out of the blue I get these a lot and sometimes déjà vu but not as often anyone else relate to this weird symtom 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Memories r haunting.. Then it's time for therapy to learn how to cope and let them go! Some memories r too painfull and destructive..

good therapy leads to better coping skills.

• Posted

I'm on psychological therapy but my memories aren't bad they are random stupid things 
    • Posted

Ok ok then 

not related to meds .. Stuff .. It creaps up.. The good bad & the ugly.. Things we can or cannot control.. Life is a Gift...

• Posted

Yes thank you

I thought it was just me. When my anxiety is bad like it has been lately boy do I get things from my past and I don't like that. Its creepy. Every little thing pops in my mind. When I'm feeling good as iam now finally it doesn't happen. Its been one week of not having the past in my head. It for me had been a rough year and hard on my parents. To see what I go through. But it does go away thank goodness and you'll be ok again.😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.