Memory problems

Posted , 4 users are following.

ive had really had anxiety this year and its just like im having a hard time remembering stuff from the previous years is this normal?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi zach , anxiety nor memory loss is not normal . Please have your vitamin D checked . Both anxiety and memory loss is on the low D list .

• Posted

Dont worry about, with an anxious mind all the time it's easy to forget things and it's natural to forget things from previous years. If you were forgetting peoples names that you've known for years then i'd be worried but sounds normal to me. The amount of times i forget my bank card pin or pin for the gym when i use it most days is mad

• Posted

that is perfectly normal when you have anxiety, and even when you don’t have anxiety. A lot of people have trouble remembering things from the past years or even the past week!

just work on reducing your anxiety and calming down your mind. That will help with remembering things, but just don’t get upset about this because it will make things worse. You are fine . ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.