Posted , 7 users are following.
This is the daily regimen that I follow along with a low sodium diet and low caffeine intake.
I also do not drink alcohol or smoke anything...lol.
Most of this list comes from the John of Ohio Meniere's Regimen – Updated – June 2014.
Thank you John for sharing your incredible research with everyone for free!
- Betahistine AKA Serc, 24mg every 8 hours – Prescription required, can be taken with or without food - 3 times daily
- Lysine, 1,000mg on empty stomach every 8 hours, 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after a meal – 3 times daily
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 1000mg, -taken with food morning and night- 2 times daily.
- Vinpocetine 30mg, taken with food morning and night - 2 times daily
- Ginkgo Biloba, 120mg, taken with food morning and night - 2 times daily
- Vitamin C, (sustained-release) Two-Stage Timed Release Supplement, 1000mg- taken with food morning and night - 2 times daily
- Vitamin E in its natural form, d-alpha tocopherol, 400 IU Liquid Capsule, 1 time daily, taken with food
- MSM or Methylsulfonylmethane, 1000mg- taken with food morning and night - 2 times daily
- Nature's Way Alive Max3 Daily Adult Multivitamin, taken with food morning and night - 3 times daily
- Pine Bark Extract, 100mg, note*** Pine Bark Extract is much cheaper than Pycnogenol which is the US registered trademark name for a product derived from the pine bark of a tree, taken with food morning and night - 2 times daily
- CBD oil 50mg (0.6ml) only when feeling stressed or anxious- it is expensive so I only use it once or twice a week.
I also use channelized (programmable) hearing aids which seem to have helped reduce the tinnitus.
Best wishes to you all for a spin free life, today is not forever….
1 like, 28 replies