Meno attack

Posted , 6 users are following.

I love this site. My hormones are are coming up with new and creative ways to combine symptoms. About the time my body adjust to its current state, new things happen. Almost through the list, maybe the end is near. LOL. Kudos to all you women who hold down full time jobs while dealing with this, you are heroic in my view.

Always remember to be kind and patient to yourselfs. Some days will be worse than others, just let yourself have a bad day and say" it's gonna be one of thoes days". Also remember to smile and laugh on the good days!

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi there

So true , every day is different. We just have to make the most of any good times; as they are far and few between.

Good luck with your menopause, we all need it!!!! 

Linda xx

• Posted

Morning thankyou Katherine they were lovely words it is very hard I work full time look after a home and a house full of not very sympathetic men two teenage boys and my husband who does work hard but is not sympathetic towards me and my menopause journey some days I just scrape through and others are abit easier it’s not easy that is for sure sending hugs 🤗🤗xxx

• Posted

Hi Nanette

Ditto though my husband and kids are good. 

I just about scrape through everything but have a lot of issues I keep to myself also. 

Hang on in there. X

I just 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.