Menopausal Easter

Posted , 6 users are following.

Anyone feeling nauseous looking at all that chocolate this morning? I know I do, uugghh, horrible.

0 likes, 489 replies

489 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Lou. I agree looks horrible usually love chocs but not today.x
    • Posted

Ha ha, also got a defrosted chicken sat in fridge waiting to be cooked, want to go back to bed - why has everyone else in family got all the joys of spring except me, hubby out at crack of dawn gone to antiques fair and told me I was boring and miserable! yep that's me today! Xx
    • Posted

I have also got a chicken for lunch my boy who lives at home still is off to Bristol today so its just me and hub today like you say need to go back to bed and bury my head in the pillow😠
    • Posted

Yes know what you mean, Bristol not far from me I'm in Dorset! Both my girls left home with children of their own, but am left with another child, my hubby!! He still wants feeding, washing done etc, yuk. My car is filthy, ton of housework and ironing to do - absolutely no energy and feel like I've run a marathon already, what's going on it's exhausting 😰
    • Posted

Oh l've got family living in Dorset near Blandford. The older one has been living in Brighton since he was 19 and he's nearly 28 makes me feel old. At least the other one can drive so doesn't have to rely on lifts from me. But he's off on the train today.Have a good day if you can.
    • Posted

You too have good day, I've got two sisters in law in Blandford and hubby grew up there ! My girls 26 and 27 - and I not only feel old I AM old !! 52 going on 152, happy Easter xx
    • Posted

Small world we live in my husband keeps his boat in Poole and often pops down for a quick sail. Don't eat too much chocolate

Yukkiyuk. Take care and try and enjoy your day.

• Posted

That's a lovely hobby your hubby's got, lovely in the summer. Mine restores shepherds huts, we have one at the bottom of the garden, his little escape from me when I'm in a mood! Most days then ! Enjoy your chicken dinner ! X
    • Posted

We have a friend with a shepherds hut and he keeps it in his garden. Must be nice in the summer to go down there for a drink or two. Have a nice day too.xx
    • Posted

Fancy that , my hubby might know him as he knows a lot of people in that world and displays it at Great Dorset Steam Fair every year, yes small world. I hope you feel better later and enjoy your day, I've got stomach pains now there's always something to worry about, I think it's an ok ish day and then something else happens, get so tired of it all, it really is too much sometimes, have a restful day anyway xx
  • Posted

Eh!! That'll be. Huge NO on that one Lou86! Lol!!! X
    • Posted

Aaahh enjoy your day x I can't be bothered, wish I could 😞
  • Posted

Hi,

well I have to force myself to eat sometimes as I do get hungry but have very little real cravig for food these days.  I did have some chocolate yesterday, and counted that as a good thing and not a bad thing for me, as usually I wouldnt enjoy it.

Yes, everyone else who replied, I'm totally exhausted too, even though I havent done anything yet.....

• Posted

Gosh that sounds so familiar, I used to. Have a huge appetite and eat chic all the time and be fairly fit and go on lots of walks, now all I want to do is watch re runs of Dallas on the telly and listen to sad George Michael songs crying my eyes out feeling sorry for myself ! I really am a sad case lately !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.