Menopause

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi u wonderful ladies who have all been a godsend on this forum so bloods are back everything ok except hormone levels through the roof. Doc to has said defo menopausal for at least 3 years now as this was when it all started. Don't no where my heads at with it all right now I keep crying knowing I'm getti old I have now develops escema all over my legs because of he hormone imbalance. She has given me a prescription for hrt but unsure to get it any advice plz ladies xx

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Yasmin

I am on the third patch of femseven sequi patches first two weeks awful now finally started to work slightly tired but nothing compared to the last five weeks,  only now am I starting to feel myself, I'd rather hrt than those awful symptoms I'm going to give it three months and then see how I am feeling hope this helps x

• Posted

Hi yasmin

Get them! I'm on bhrt for 3 months, I'm 43 but have been in this boat since I was 16. If someone said you were diabetic or had some other chronic illness, we wouldn't question it and so I think of it as essential and not optional. Be good to yourself and treat the issue because you're worth it xxx

• Posted

I say try it and if it doesn't work, then get off of it.  But definitely give it a shot for a few months and see if it makes a difference.  We have to think of ourselves through all of this.  If we are happier then our loved ones are happier too. smile  Hugs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.