menopause and digestion issues

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hello...do anyone experience gas alot..burping and tooting alot..lol..I have been through I know all 66 symptoms..lord be with us allπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™just hope I am not alone on this😞

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Edited

Yes, you are not alone! I'm almost 10 years postmenopausal, around the four year mark I was soooooo gassy. But it did pass(πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚pun intended).

I was so gassy when I went for my physical and my doctor listened to my stomach he said "gassy much"? We both giggled and he said it was menopause and I wouldn't always be that gassy. He was a good doctor, when he left his practice it took me a while to find another one but I did and she's good. I know God sent her my way.

God bless you and hang in there.πŸ™πŸ€—

• Posted

Dear Charlotte

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Gas, loud noises from stomach, diarrhea, constipation, aches and pains - you name it, I have it. All of it.

But stomach issues appears to be pretty normal in peri - we just have to hang in there...

• Troldepus
  • Posted

Thanks you guys..all you keep me from losing my mind..gas gas all the time now..stomach feels full of it sometimes..prayers for us allπŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜β€

• Posted

YES!!!! Plus I get the upper and lower stomach cramps or that achy feeling in the stomach! Do you get any cramping with it? I do!

• Posted

I get cramping too. Haven't had it for the last 5months tho. But wen it does, so I know how u feel.

• Posted

I also forgot to add I get the gurgling and weird sounds like you get with you know you gonna get the runs!

• Posted

yes CarolDR..It is so weird..lord help us through thisπŸ™πŸ™

• Edited

YES GOING THROUGH IT RIGHT NOW. THE CONSTIPATION IS AT A ALL TIME HIGH. AND WHEN I DO GO I POOP IT'S RABBIT SIZE BITS. I JUST CAN'T ANYMORE

• Edited

I get this too from time to time. Very gassy too. Sometimes cramps. Honestly I get everything. Not sure how we cope with so much symptoms, but we do..

• Posted

Mine too like pallets or little mice balls, and then maybe other times normal and others ruins !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.