menopause feelings

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies as precious discussions I have split with my husband as had no feelings for him and didn't want to be with him.last night we met up for the 1st time to talk about things and I did nothing but cry.I have a very sportive husband who try everythung to make me feel better.I found after meeting him he looked sexy and fancied him for the first time in months.and felt I maybe missed him.I cred all night. could it be that I do have feelings but the menopause is covering them up. As latley been a lit ty let depressed and felt worse since he left .so I'm thinking maybe I do have feelungs I am so confussed

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well update had 2nd meeting with husband today I miss him so much now .he wants to come back home and so do I but he is very scared that I have bad feelings again and hate him and ask him to leave .I told him I promise not to ask him to leave again but I can't promise I won't get feeling again of not liking him.it's so anyoung because I always have one good week out the month where I am happy and other 3 weeks I depressed and don't want to be around anyine .and my headaches are coming every day now.also yesterday for the first time I was crying and all of sudden felt I could not breath was very Scarry I have never had feeling before today it happened again realy breathless could it be anxiety? ? My hubby was so good he told me to take deep breaths.anyway we meeting up again tommorow I just so scared and dreading next week because I know this feeling of good will not last.
    • Posted

I think u just need to take things slowly meeting one day at a time rather than jumping straight in and living together again. Maybe have a sleep over one night a week and gradually I dreading it.. U never know.. Just. Thoughr!!!
  • Posted

Hi Beverley,

I hope you're having a better day today. I've only read some of the posts, but can relate to feeling depressed and not yourself. I'm doing much better now. For me, a couple of things that I think helped was taking Progesterone cream ( my saliva tests results showed I was really low) and vitamins, especially B6 and B12 and Magnesium. I've read B vitamins are good for mood improvement. The other things are good for calming yourself. I also carry around a bottle of lavender oil to inhale sometimes. Hope you feel better soon and can get things settled with your husband if that's what you want to do. 😃

• Posted

Hi folk a wee update .well had 3rd meeting with hubby and we defo want to get back together had a fright last night had a cry over nothing and turned into something massive couldn't breath got myself so upset hubby was there and was great he calmed me down.it was scary.but half hour before I felt breathless and getting uptight for no reason .after having few food days last night I felt mood dropping this morning got up and just burst into tears and that feeling of can't be bothered .after feeling so good past few days and me and hubby getting back together I thought for a few seconds do I want him back.this is why I know it's not true feeling cause I only feel like that when low. So I can't thro my hubby out every time I am like this I need to buck up .I called gp today I have only been on hrt for 3 months might be it needs changed she gave me floxitine to see if it helps so fingers crossed.why do I feel so depressed for 3 weeks and 1 week I feel great x
    • Posted

Well done, I'm really really pleased for you, also pleased you've your getting help and you've realised that it's not hubby's fault what mother nature is putting you through

Good luck

Hope all goes well

• Posted

Hi Beverley - great news for you & hubby, & well done him for being able to calm you - what a team! Also good you are recognising your feelings coming & are overcoming them with YOUR stronger positive thoughts like "you know it't not true feeling". I am glad you are giving the fluroxetine a go - start off low dose for a week & see how you go - read the leaflet about dosing. Hope it helps you hun. It's so likely its your peri problems making you feel crap for 3wks out of 4. Be aware the fluroxetine may give you some temp side effects first 4wks (quite normal with most ad's), but persevere past that if you can. read the leaflet so you know what to expect. You may be fine with no side effects if you start low dose. So pleased for you - great steps in right direction. keep us posted . xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.