Menopause hot flushes Evorel

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started taking Evorel 50 on Wednesday and felt amazing until today when all of my symptoms have come back. Hot flushes all night last night and feeling dizzy. Is my patch not strong enough or do I need to change it more frequently?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Been on Evorel for about 14 months & no problems. maybe you need to give it a bit longer to work, took me a few weeks to get benefit of it. Good luck.

• Posted

Hi. I'm using Evorel Conti patches. I think it took about 4 weeks before I could say I felt great using them. The initial feeling of feeling amazing is I think the excitement of starting the HRT! It was for me anyway. I so wanted it to work I willed it to happen.

Give it 4 to 6 weeks and hope you feel great by then. Take care x

• Posted

I agree, can't say I have felt amazing at any point but certainly relieved that I finally found something that actually worked.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.