Menopause, light period ( sort of)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, happy new year to all of us ladies

woke up happy and in full spirit, families came over, then  come afternoon I feel doom and gloomy, anxiety, headache. Fear,bad shoulder pain. Don't know what's happening to me all of a sudden.

i am also having some brown colour period discharge, since yesterday. I missed my period which was suppose to be around 20 December, had  just a slight brown discharge during that time and after one day it stopped. Is it normal as I'm in peri for over 3yrs now. 

I also have fibroids so not sure if this is also causing this discharge with the menopause

Any advise will be so much appreciated as I'm so worried. 

Kadija

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kadija, when I was having my periods they use to turn on colors from bright red to darling red and yes brown..I had fibroids too can't remember now if I told you,but was a small one and I since had it out..you can spot with them and you can have two weeks bleeding to a few days only nearing up to the menopause..my Dr told me they get erratic so I think it's all normal,but anything worrying you see the Dr ok HUGS xxx

• Posted

i think they could turn pinkish too..I'm glad mine stop but sometimes I wish they would come back too, anything to feel good,I'm 12 months this month so just hoping it gets better with time,when my Dr tell me 10 years menopause I could of scream I couldn't beleive what he was saying and I told him no way that's a long time..but you know what I have been through it,so you will too,hope it's not as long for you.

• Posted

Hi yes love I have had this browny discharge for a while. I was 3 months no period then had 4 weeks brown discharge. Gone now but always a worry isn’t it?

Feel really low and totally not myself. Just so lost really.

Hope the Bew Year perks all of us up though xxx take care xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.