Mental feeling someone help

Posted , 1 user is following.

Today I was at school studying. All of a sudden I started to lose focus and started looking at the people around me to see if they were really present snd started to focus on them. Then I started to panic and asked my friend to walk with me and I tried to calm my self down. I started feeling almost zoned out and out of space I started shaking and getting scared my parents picked me up and I cried for a bit I did breathing exercises and calmed myself down. I feel sleepy I want to sleep and I kept yawning . Im scared Im gonna be stuck like this and I dont feel myself I want to go back to how my brain was . I feel like theres a bubble in my head that I need to pop. I also am not stressing about anything in my life my relationships with people are good. This situation happened to my sister last wedensday and she hasnt been feeling “normal” or herself ever since and all she does all the time is sleep she thought she was going crazy. Please help we went to the doctors and to the hospital they said it would go away in 2 weeks for my sister. For me they said I have anxiety but I dont know how and I also dont drink or smoke anything

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.