Merry Christmas TKR's

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi All,

Merry Christmas and a painfree new Year to all. 

I am now in cold, windy, rainy, but beautiful Ireland with a slightly stiff knee.

On St. Stephens day I will be in Canary Islands for a week, so it will be interesting to see how the knee feels in a warmer climate. 

I'll keep you posted,

Take care All,

Alan

5 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Merry Christmas to Al..and to Al a good trip...sure wish this sciatica would leave my hip...but the knees are good as all ours should...so to all Members of the Click and Clunk Club...we wish you a holiday Merry and bright...with no pain or fright. So much for the poetry. Just wish everyone a very blessed Christmas and strong healthy New a Year.
  • Posted

Merry Christmas to Al, Melinda & everyone else reading in.. wishing you all health, wealth & happiness for 2017, but most of all no pain & free movement to all your collective knees!

Marilyn xx

😘🎄

• Posted

Yes the wind and cold here is not helping to months post tkr. Back at work at week 11 uy still pain and stiffness. Oh for some sunshine. . Enjoy your trip

Christmas wishes

• Posted

Alan- that sounds lie a beautiful place to be , i have always wanted to go there. Please have a wonderful trip and a great and happy Christmas and New Year. I am here in Las Vegas, mostly sunny.
  • Posted

Have a safe trip! I am very curious to hear how the change in climate affects you. Merry Christmas!
  • Posted

Sending blessings along with you, Alan. But even in the warm desert where I live, it rained the last 2 days so my knee is screaming at me.

Hope your travels are safe and your New Year is full of promise and love.

• Posted

Hi Al,

​Hello from cold wet windy Belfast. My knee too does not like the cold/damp. It is getting better but still gets stiff and sore. Walking still proves problamatic...only 10/15 mins without discomfort.

​Best wishes Al for a lovely Christmas followed by a relaxing holiday...in the heat.

​How is your other knee, mine is slowly getting worse and wil need done next year. Not loking forward to it as now know what is infront of me.

​Take care

Suzanne

• Posted

Have a lovely trip!

Warm often helps me, so you might find that relief, too!

Have a great NEW YEAR!🎉🎶🙌🎉

• Posted

Wow that sounds fabulous, I love Ireland I was thinking to retire to Kerry....you don't need a PA do you with a TKR we could compare notes 😂 Wishing you a pain free new year too Cheers Su

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.