Messed up and now annoyed with myself

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi guys, 

I been doing so well, this week has been such a terrible week with work and my sister I'll in hospital. I bought a bag of chips, knowing the effects a dn still ate them all. Now I'm dreading tmrw incase I'm oil leaking. What a compete idiot I am. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

@collette it's not like you had 10 portions but make sure your at home tomorrow. Stress makes us do things just accept you have done it and move on x
  • Posted

Collette you are only human my lovely, you are NOT an idiot.  I am an emotional eater, we just have to break the habit of turning to food, we have to find something else.

Please dont beat yourself up with the quilt stick hun, most of us would be the same in your situation, I know I would be.

Make this sunny day your beginning to your brand new week, look forwards never back hun.

Hen Hugs xx

• Posted

You have the best Hen Hugs in the whole world! :-) 

Good luck with your weigh in today, I shall be thinking of you x x x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

awwww thanks lovely :>) feeling nervous as all ways with weighing in but I am hopefull as my week eating wise has been good with loads of lean meat or  fish and salads. 

you are lovely to me xxx

• Posted

It happens Collette :-)

When ever I have stress to deal with I always think of food for my comfort.

I wacked someones car in the car park a couple of days ago, came home

and went straight to the fridge! I stopped myself just prior to cutting a big chunk

of brie to pop in my mouth & picked up an apple instead.

As lovely Britney say's accept it and move on x x x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Thanks guys for your kind words. Was really upset yesterday and yes it highlights I'm an emotional eater, tbh the chips were nice but not worth the after feeling. Thanks all so much for your support. It's a new day and I need to be strong xxx

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up