MIddle chest pain, back pain, fever

Posted , 1 user is following.

So my symptoms began at January. Firstly I had bad coughing with heavy sweats at night and high fever. While I was taking medications, from the really bad coughing my chest started to hurt a lot. While I got better in the next two weeks, my chest pain was still there while mild and when I moved or exercised. I developed sleep problems (waking up after 3-4 hours, then super light sleep with easy waking up) I started exercising again 5 times a week (Pull ups, pushups), when I did I could feel my chest hurting but thought nothing serious. While walking I could experience shortness of breath, but ignored it. For about two weeks of moderate training I felt exhausted super easy and at the last workout, which was light, I experienced heavy shortness of breath which made me panicked. Went to the doc, said it was a panic attack, and I can agree. These next 2 weeks my back muscles were really tight, I couldn't breathe okay while standing, which got me in a very anxious place, but I got my mind in the right place and that fortunately? stopped. Took anti-inflammatory medicines, but there was still cracking in the back, tight muscles in the lower of my back and this mild chest pain. Nothing helped. Two days ago I tried doing pull ups and did about 3 repetitions for like 5 minutes and my back started hurting again. Incredible tightness. I got a lung X-ray, the lady that did it told me there is inflammatory mostly on the left side (Where I could feel pain sometimes), went to the GP and she said there is nothing and it wasn't pneumonia. Also my blood test wasn't showing any signs of inflammatory. I have consistent fever of 37,2 (C). And for last, I have a lot of gas, I tried lightly pushing my stomach, which felt incredibly painful while I haven't eaten in about 3 hours and mild pain when pushing after eating. 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.