middle chest pressure

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I'm 22 year old and I'm 5 months pregnant. I been having a pressure in middle chest with shortness of breathe. When I'm sleeping I wake up needing some air with that pressure in middle chest. I had a dry cough like for weeks. I'm scared that it's a heart problem not anxiety or having problems with breathing. Idont know what to do if I should go ER or Its just anxiety. Please Help me

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Morra

It sounds like Anxiety, although you need to discuss your fears with your GP, so make an appointment.

If you are really worried, because of the child phone NHS Information Line on Tel 111 and explain your situation

BOB

• Posted

This is a gift of pregnancy. Not an illness. Its the little love bucket inside you shifting things around. Heart burn is very common as well. My first birn kept her little cute straight up right there i could feel it until she later finaly crossed it simewhere towrds the end of the prgnancy. I couldnt eat cereal to lean forward i dint want to hurt her haha. Truth. After she was birn i still was getting heartburn and they did an endscooy and took a picture. Not even kidding inhad a red bruised area that to me looked like a foot print. I even said it to the doctor and he laughed thats what it looked like. They wrote it off as acid and healing ulcer but imtwll you ir was her foot. It was inly with my first born. So thats why i say this is all a part of your oregnancy experience and also experiencing heartburn which gives a cough. You can probaby get a view with an ultrasound to see how your baby is positioned. Myth here is babies with a head if hair give mire heartburn too, this is a gyn question, its so so so common,

try and enjoy the pregnancy too. Thats your little love  in there and that baby feels all that you feel too.

• Posted

Foot straight up* sorry so many typos was typing outside

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.