Middle of an od

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi im 23 and been suffering with aspd and eupd im struggling with life i have three sons that i cant look after because im allways sedated i took 1 g of lamoteigine so far gna push it to 3g in the day staggering the dose probably wont do anything but its worth a try

2 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Okay Perry,

If you've ODed, call an ambulance NOW.

When you get back, we'll talk......

• Posted

100% agree - please call an ambulance if you have od'd.   The come back on here and we will support and help you all we can. 

We all understand depression very well (boy don't we) and you are not alone anymore with this terrible illness.   You have us now.   Bev xx

• Posted

Perry,

i have to go with advice already given get an ambulance and once this immediate problem has been attended to I think you need some more help, medication only controls symptoms I think you need to start working on addressing the cause

• Posted

Dear perry, please, please please, you must ask for help straight away...you must be suffering so much, you can and DESERVE TO GET MORE HELP...please act now...big hugs xxx. Deirdre....
  • Posted

I m im hvo f jra typesoube typingnsounlbie bision
  • Posted

Type out your full telephone number and I'll call an ambulance for you
    • Posted

Okay - gimme your phone number or I'll have to report this to get some attention, Perry!
  • Posted

Hi perry,, please, please, please answer, you definitely need help....have you got any good friends or neighbours you could call now...if not you must call 999 now!!!. Please just do it..Deirdre xxx
    • Posted

Hi I have done this once before but the mod said he couldn't help as they have no way of tracing the poster.  x
    • Posted

Hi hypercat

I sent him a private message after looking at his history...guess there's not much else to do but wait and pray....

• Posted

Hi, very well done for reporting this post...lets all hope that things are okay for Perry...it is such a horrible place to be in. When you feel that low...he clearly needs help.....good luck to you all...Deirdre xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.