Migraine/headache

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anybody else get a severe headache and their anxietygets a million times worse? I get bad headaches at night and I feel like it’s hard to breathe and I start to panic. My chest feels heavy, and I get worried about being able to breathe. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi dear

On my side I get the symptoms when I get too angry.... But u need to calm down and do breathing excesise..

• Posted

Definately do slow breathing exercises - I get the same thing. The headache might be because you are hyperventilating and getting so worked up about your anxiety (sometimes we hyperventaliate without even realising - typical symptom of anxiety!)  Jump on youtube and  look for  slow breathing guided meditations - they REALLY help in these situations trust me..  been there a million times! 
  • Posted

Recently I've been getting a lot of tension headaches from being anxious. They are pretty uncomfortable and last all day =/ I take Tylenol which helps it go away a little and that stops me from getting nervous about the headaches.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.