Mild burning at the end of peeing?

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the last week I have had a mild burning sensation at the end of peeing over the course of the week the pain is not always there when I pee only on occasions, when it originally started it was worst than mild and felt like I had to pee constantly but now it is just occasionally.

On top of this I have felt this weird discomfort on the entrance of my vagina again only occasionally nothing very painful, I have looked and everything looks normal just a bit of redness below the entrance of vagina nothing too concerning.

After searching nothing seems certain as I have also got my period which has been very unusual as the is no blood on the pad only when pee and wiping but nothing is coming out, I have had some more pain than unusual on this period but nothing preventing me from doing normal activities.

*For background I have not had sex but have used a dildo which when this all started so not too sure if this will go away in some more time or if it is more concerning.

Thank you if you are reading this for any help sorry it is so long just wanted to get everything down.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi. You probably have a mild urine track infection. Drink plenty of water and try cranberry juice.

Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.