MIND ON MYSELF

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi girls, how do I stop worrying about myself sometimes on how I'm feeling I try hard to cut off but the mind still picks up on me..I have tv on and music there is things to do but can't seem to do them, I pop out and shop go Drs and that,when I'm in bed that's another story can't sleep can't settle any ideas my dr. Said go get but therapy but will that work I'm sure some of you on here are like me too, any ideas.

3 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Maria ,

I get like this to I feel like my stomach has butterflies I start to think if this is going to stay for ever I'm going to schedule an appointment with a sychology so they can help me cope with this ,some morning I feel weak nacious also the back of my neck bother me when I brush my teeth sometimes my right eye get watery and itches ,we can share are symptoms to help each other.

• Posted

I think that naceous feeling is worrying about it, what bothers me is like nerves in my tummy maybe it's the same thing at night is worst nothing to make you drop,off and get rest to forget about it don't you think.i walk around the house so silly and for what I should sit 

• Posted

I've found "mindfulness meditation" (i go to a local buddist centre but you can find it on-line too - it took me a while to get used to it but when you do it's amazing) and doing activities that your mind needs to focus on (other than your own thoughts) helps me...I do cycling and swimming, helps to settle my mind.

• Posted

Hi maria, I agree with Liz , mindfulness meditation is great, puzzles , coloring , and lots of fun apps as well.. Anything to keep the mind to wandering about how we are feeling.. So hard I know, hope your feeling good again soon ....
    • Posted

I do puzzles and it does help. I just started coloring too. You are right about it. Once I start those things, I focus on getting them done. Helps for awhile.
  • Posted

I don't know...I get in "worrying" moods all the time. Luckily, I can sleep. It's so hard to focus on anything when worried about something. I feel for you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.