mirt affecting me in ways i never new

Posted , 4 users are following.

so i had one mirt tablet last night and tonight i miss one again in the alternate days of taking them and my body is not happy im shakey my whole body is tingling fuzy head feeling sick going loo every 5 through the eye of a needle not that anyone wants to no that but true all the same cant concentrate no energy what more is this drug going to throw at me so having a slow day today not up to much dare not go far as i dont no what will happen next hope im never put on it ever ever again

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I have heard alternating days makes withdrawal much worse. What dose are you on ?

• Posted

hi sarah24378 im also on alternative days at this point ive lost my s**t yet again at my teen son dont no which ways up had to get my daughter out to help me tonight and burst into tears i can honestly say i never in my life felt so out of control so angry one minuet and full on sobbing the next there should be a warning on these tablets and from the gp's as well im not even sure how i will be from day to day any more but i will be transitioning over to my old tabs floxetinein a few days starting with alternative days then by 1st next month back on flox perm so god only knows how i will react from then.r08574

• Posted

i feel the same, no energy, feel sick, lightheaded, not sleeping and awful night sweats, im sick of my life atm, wish a had never started them in the first place, feel like real drug withdrawals, i wish theyd tell youl the downside when the gp prescribed them

• Posted

im off them, have been for 3weeks now, and still getting withdrawls 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Posted

cold turkey from the mirtazipine, i only took 2trazadone, they were like horse tranquillisers!!!

• Posted

omg, i hope not months!!! i cant go on like this im a total wreck!! they reckon they shuda fully been outta my system in 7 days, i was taking 15mg for a year, but this feel like drug withdrawals, it cant be anything else, maybe sounds like they are addictive, even tho they say ther not. ive had to throw mine out, the number of times a thought al just start them up again, to avoid all these withdrawal symptoms, im gonna dig in and not go back now, im hoping this is the worst of it

• Posted

Hi, just my opinion but i don't think alternate days is a very effective method of withdrawal. Just use a pill cutter and reduce the dose amount very slowly. This will help ease the side effects and dissipation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.