Mirt WD group

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi everyone just want to check on everyone...hey Jo, how are you and how is your daughter.?..u too fudgey💚

hope everyone is doing ok , the best that we can do.

hi Susan, so glad your done with this stuff.... And all the rest of us that have struggled or are struggling..💜

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rose how are you? I m doing well thanks,I get the wave of feeling bad,and I still ache a bit but I m sleeping and eating better.i hope you are well 💙💚
    • Posted

Hi FB

Glad your sleeping & eating better! Is the wave like odd moments throughout the day or odd days?

Stay well! Xx

• Posted

Hey Rose

She's ok thank you, still waiting to hear from consultant as to next course of action etc.

I've been ok today, slept ok last night so glad for that! 1 week off today so hoping it doesn't ladt another 7 weeks! Still tired, got backache, a cough at times & sneezing. I'm taking a nausea tablet every morning just in case, so that helps with eating each day.  Yesterday wasn't great but then had had the bad night with my daughter, so not surprising really.

How's you? Xx

• Posted

Hi guys..

doing ok but I think I have another UTI, so I have some pain, and my muscle aches and pain but no nausea...which I'm so happy about. Although dealing with these infections have taken a little toll. Maybe I prefer this to tummy sickness ...

hope you all enjoy your evening.

i didnt mean to mean exclude anyone...

sleep well💛💙💜

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up