Mirt WD weight loss

Posted , 3 users are following.

Istarted at 194, am now at 163 after a year of of and on, currently my 3rd and last attempt. If you don't mint sharing, how much is the average loss while getting off this stuff?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Please disregard the previous post. I started at 194 pounds, and now, after a year of 3 attemps, am at 163 pounds. I you don't mind sharing, what is the average loss during withdrawal?
  • Posted

I don't know yet because I'm still tapering off it (now down to 0.7mg). So far no weight loss but I have stopped gaining. Is your weight loss a good or bad thing? 163lbs sounds a nice healthy weight to me, depending on your height, of course.
    • Posted

I am 6 ft tall, and used to weighing more. The chart says that it is a good weight for my height. I guess I look at that as a gauge as to whether I am still in withdrawals. My appetite is not what it was, and this is the third attempt, and each time I have lost more. A little over 30 pounds in the past year.
    • Posted

Howt palps now? Any better? Hopefully the nausea will pass soon. Someone else on here (possibly Lorraine, I think) got something from the doctors for the nausea caused by withdrawal from mirt. It worked very well apparently. Have you asked your doctor for an anti nausea med? Or for an appetite stimulant? 
    • Posted

That should read 'how are your heart palps now'.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.