Mirtazaine withdrawl

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am not tapering off completely yet,I am staying at 15 msg until I am ready to cut back again next fall.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi kristine, I don't know if you get the same posts as me . But there is a lady who has completely tappered off Mirt who is better for you to talk to than me.  Her name is Fudgeybear,I don't know if you can find her privately or by going through a few posts.I have just found her talking to someone else. If I can get in touch with her for you I will.  Please don't call yourself a failure because your not. You could always go back to your GP for some more advise.
    • Posted

I don't have a go right now,just a psychiatrist,and he is useless when tapering meds!
  • Posted

Go to the top where it says discussion forums go to the Miirt site and then run down the posts and she's talking to someone called Sandy. You'll find her a great help.
    • Posted

Hi could u locate fudgeybear for me? I would like to talk to her about tapering thanks!  smile
    • Posted

Hi Kristine,did Fudgeybear get in touch with you?
    • Posted

What site, do you mean the CITA PROTACOL ,if so no that costs nothing you just google it.  How are you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.