MIRTAZAPINE

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am now on my twelfth day of 30 mg. I don't seem to be getting any better and starting to lose

hope. Has anyone had this experience?

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That makes me feel better Rachael. I must say I never have any side effect with the 30 mg. But some people have a terrible time on them.

Pat

• Posted

It's unlikely you would have side effects at 45mg if you didn't have any at 30mg. The only thing I'm starting to notice is that I am gaining a fair bit of weight but that's not solely the 45mg...I've probably put on just under a stone in 9weeks... I've always been really skinny and so although I can afford to put on a bit weight if it means I get back on track...I'm not going to like it if I keep going and going and going! lol I never used to eat healthily before the tablets but didn't ever put weight on so now I'm putting loads of weight on..I may have to try eating less and more healthily to see if that helps xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.