Mirtazapine and sertraline

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi coud I ask anyone are they on mirtazapine and sertraline.Ive started this combo and the insomnia is chronic I know its the sertraline as ive been on mirtazapine for years .Im just wondering if it goes away ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Kal, I'm Only on 45mg of mirtazapine at night and after GP trying me on Prozac that didn't work, so he took me off and put me on 15mg for 2months which I found awful" but then 30mg which were better..but it was always 45mg he was heading me towards gradually and they work fine for me with no side effects, but first 2 weeks on 45mg of mirtazapine I was drowsy for about an hour then, but fine now Kal..If that helps at all mate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.