Mirtazapine & blurred vision

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi all,

i know there are many posts on this but my partner has been taking Mirtazapine and like many others has had pretty bad side effect particularly in relation to blurred vision.

she has never suffered anything like this with her eyes and was only on the medication for around a month. at what turned out to be a poor suggestion she only tapered the does down over a week and her eyes have been blurry for around a month now.

she has been to the doctors and then the opticians who has said they cant see anything wrong with her eyes and so i would just like to hear from anyone else who has suffered similar and how / what / if your eyes got better?

it would really comfort her to be know that peoples eyes have returned back to normal or there has been some sort of resolution to the blurry eyes over time.

thanks in advance for any replies.

cheers

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.