Mirtazapine horrors?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi tho im totally relieved to know others understand horrors im living2!!!!! im also taking these tablets for sleeping, tho i have many more pills also so am finding it hard2 work out why my wold has turned upside down recently!! plus my boyfriend has same meds but rather than listen & help him, his Dr just keeps upping his dose! so we have both been spiralling...tbh my boyfriend is out of control, lost the plot afew times, as a result he chucked me out, destroyed all my belongings & police are now involved....im suspended from work & just cant seem2 get back on track! so thank you for Sharing this, i feel hopeful at last!!!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

you both need special help from a mental health team. if i uk u can Access them quite easily. there r phone numbers for different regions u can ring. if emergency then go to local hospital and say u need help. they should not turn you away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.